January 30, 2012

1 1/4" binding on bias

Hello everyone,
Few weeks ago I decided to make some coasters from scraps.
I had a cotton fabric with geisha from my "KIMONO ROSE" quilts, and someothers prints wich I love very much. They made a good combination.




And I am eager to save fabrics, everything is so expensive...(and for this, each time when I cut something I strongly have the idea that it will come a time when ALL the scraps will find their place in a beautiful project - hope so!)
That's why, for these coasters I had the binding stripes cuted 1 1 / 4" on bias.
I am very pleased with the result, I saved fabric and the margins are much thinner.

Happy sewing.

No comments: